Oh Hi There! It’s Me Emily G!
Hello and welcome to my beautiful, chaotic, mess, that I like to call life!
I’m Emily G a full time college student who loves decorating, being organized, buying cute affordable clothing, and eating yummy food!
My hope is to give you some insight on all things college, decorating your home, getting organized, being stylish, and creating the best foods!
I’m your newest go-to girlfriend inspiring you through all the crazy, fun, and, not so fun days!
LET’S GET REAL:
My favorite thing in the entire world is strolling down the aisles at Target and T.J.Maxx!
I will sit down and binge watch Grey’s Anatomy over and over again and not be ashamed whatsoever!
I absolutely love going to the beach and watching the sunrise or sunset.
I get way too excited when it comes to decorating my apartment, especially during the holidays!
I have 3 siblings who I love 80% of the time and the other 20%… well I’ll leave that up to your imagination!
I am also a Goldendoodle mom to my one and a half year-old sweet girl Freya!